Climate Changes Updates 4-13 December 2015
Climate Changes Updates 4-13 December 2015
1. Paris Agreement Ushers in End of the Fossil Fuel Era
2. How to bake up a climate treaty, in 25 easy steps
3. Turn the knobs on a new interactive map and see what future emissions, adaptation strategies mean for world hunger
- Provence’s Legendary Lavender and Olives Threatened by a Changing Climate
5. Sea lions in trouble, again, off California coast
- As fuel shortages hit Nepal, is renewable energy an alternative?
7. Commentary: Will we reach peak denial soon?
8. Save the Planet. Eat Ugly.
9. Editorial: Cleaning the air requires a federal crackdown
- Paris climate pact: A good moment for the planet
12. This is the end of fossil fuels
13. The Observer view on the Paris climate deal
14. Paris agreement a victory for climate science and ultimate defeat for fossil fuels
15. The Paris agreement marks an unprecedented political recognition of the risks of climate change
16. Paris climate pact looks pretty but smells bad
17. The Road to a Paris Climate Deal
18.‘This is academic freedom’: US Professor Frank Clemente hits back at Greenpeace claims
19. Climate Denial’s Ugly Side: Hate Mail to Scientists
20. Copenhagen climate deal: Spectacular failure – or a few important steps?
21. Climate Accord Is a Healing Step, if Not a Cure
- Historic New Climate Deal: Surprises, Snubs, and What it Really Means
23. Can Pulling Carbon from Air Make a Difference on Climate?
24. Can Monsanto’s CEO move the debate about GMOs beyond good versus evil?
25. Woodland rejects solar farm
- The one word that almost sank the climate talks
27. China’s efforts on climate deal partly due to its pollution
28. World Leaders in Paris Agree to ‘Historic’ Deal on Climate Change
29. Nations Approve Landmark Climate Accord in Paris
30. At Climate Talks, the Media Message Is a Job for PR Professionals
31. Dispatch from Paris: The flipside of COP21 … the replacements
32. Paris climate deal: nearly 200 nations sign in end of fossil fuel era
33. Climate deal unveiled in Paris, a ‘historic turning point’
34. With landmark climate accord, world marks turn from fossil fuels
35. Climate change deal clinched at COP21: Here’s why India is on the receiving end
36. COP21: Four things you need to know about the Paris climate change treaty
37. ‘Toothless’ climate change deal means Britain could be left pursuing ever tougher green targets
38. Which side of history will Turkey choose on climate change?
39. Cloud Shields and Cow Pills: The Craziest Climate Change Fixes
40. COP21: James Hansen, the father of climate change awareness, says Paris agreement is a ‘fraud’
41. What does the landmark climate change accord mean for the U.S.?
42. Climate change: Government criticised for scrapping project intended to limit CO2 emissions
43. COP21: Hitting the climate change targets agreed in Paris ‘will cost $16.5trn’
44. Paris Accord Considers Climate Change as a Factor in Mass Migration
45. China and India welcome Paris climate-change deal
46. Where the climate change agreement goes from here
47. Putaruru boy speaks to world leaders at climate change conference
48. Our addiction to oil means that climate change and conflict in the Middle East now go hand-in-hand
49. D.M. mayor discusses Paris climate change conference
50. Paris deal on climate change met with calls to action from Canadians
51. Climate Change Deal Is a Threat to U.S. Sovereignty
52. What people get wrong about climate change
- 88Climate Changes Updates 26-27 January 2015 1. Senate blocks measure to build Keystone XL pipeline; discussions will continue http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/senate-blocks-measure-to-build-keystone-xl-pipeline-discussions-will-continue/2015/01/26/a6ba4968-a5b1-11e4-a2b2-776095f393b2_story.html 2. Bloomberg, Paulson and Steyer release bipartisan report on climate change risks to Midwest http://www.eenews.net/stories/1060012255 3. Charlie Baker’s challenge: keeping power affordable — and green http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/editorials/2015/01/26/charlie-baker-challenge-keeping-power-affordable-and-green/GwYCtsepFakFChmkvELZmN/story.html 4. Once-in-a-lifetime chance to face…
- 88Climate Changes Updates 16-17 February 2015 India’s solar targets ‘ambitious but achievable’ – UN climate envoy - See more at: http://www.rtcc.org/2015/02/16/indias-solar-targets-ambitious-but-achievable-un-green-cities-envoy/#sthash.MCmQIRnY.dpuf Catholics across globe to hold 40-day fast for the climate - See more at: http://www.rtcc.org/2015/02/17/catholics-across-globe-to-hold-40-day-fast-for-the-climate/#sthash.r5eMOHNZ.dpuf G20 climate pledges likely to determine success of Paris summit - See more at:…
- 88Climate Changes Updates 18-19 March 2015 Australia's Farmers Challenged by Climate Change http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/australia-s-farmers-challenged-by-climate-change/ Climate change as ART: Stunning images reveal the Earth’s ecosystem as a colourful ‘painted’ globe http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3003134/Climate-change-ART-Stunning-images-reveal-Earth-s-ecosystem-colourful-painted-globe.html#ixzz3UtUZDppN Natural factors cause global climate change, speaker tells Akron Roundtable http://www.ohio.com/news/local/natural-factors-cause-global-climate-change-speaker-tells-akron-roundtable-1.576367 The Tournament Of Cute Animals Threatened By Climate Change http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2015/03/19/3632206/march-sadness/…
Share Your Thoughts
Category: Global Warming