Dos And Don’ts Of Shopping For Your Wedding Dress
DO Shop early! Avoid the “Two Weeks ’til Wedding Day Attack.” Get your wedding dress early.
DO Research before your buy. The quickest and easiest way to research is by searching online. There are many Web sites dedicated do wedding dresses where you can get a ton of useful information about styles, designs, trends, etc.
DO Go to a wedding dress specialist. You should visit several wedding boutiques, and learn from the pros. Of course, keep in mind they are selling, so you should take everything with a grain of salt.
DO Expect minor alterations. Even the most expensive designer wedding gowns might need a few adjustments. If you buy your gown well in advance, you may need to alter the dress again a couple of weeks prior to the wedding.
DO Keep an open mind while you shop for your wedding dress. Try lots of things on. Often the dress you thought you’d never like is the one that makes you look and feel the best.
DO Bring shoes with the same height as your wedding shoes are going to be on your special day.
DO Slip a bustier, a control-top panty hose into your purse.
DO Have Fun!
DON’T panic if you have to special order! Wedding dress salons can special order your dress faster than you can say “panic.”
DON’T put up with unfriendly sales people. This is your wedding day, your big purchase. The sales person who sells your wedding dress to you should share in your enthusiasm and make it exciting for you.
DON’T shop after you’ve bought. Instead enjoy the rest of your wedding planning journey.
DON’T give up! Finding that perfect wedding dress is going to take some work.
DON’T take too many people with you on your hunt for your wedding dress. You shouldn’t take more than five people with you on your shopping trip.
About the author:
George Meszaros http://www.sweet-reflections.com
Written by: George Meszaros
User Review( votes)
- 81Mystery shopping is a long time and very easy to understand concept. In this very competitive age customer service is paramount to retailers. These retailers hire mystery shoppers, also known as secret shoppers to evaluate staff performance, check on customer service and evaluate front line cashier staff. Retail managers use…
- 79Discount Online Shopping Wednesday, April 27, 2009 - - Discount online shopping is a welcome reality of modern life, combining the convenience of purchasing over the Internet with considerable cost savings. And for the very best of discount online shopping in the United States and Canada, there is only one…
- 77This article shows how doing it online, enhances your overall Christmas experience! Christmas shopping online is not for you? If you are one of those that share this thought, you probably like to enjoy the atmosphere of physical shopping. Doing your Christmas shopping online despite all its convenience, lack…
- 77---<<+>>-----<<+>>-----<<+>>-----<<+>>-----<<+>>-----<<+>> Shopping Tips: 1. If you are over 50 you can save hundreds of dollars off of car insurance and hotel stays by joining AARP (American Association of Retired Persons). Also, adding your children to your car insurance policy can also save you hundreds per year too. 2. If you…
- 77Valetta, Malta - September 15, 2009 - Staying alert to turbulent market opportunities and growing thirst for gambling goods and accessories, Gamblinggates.com has launched its long-awaited e-shopping facility. GamblingGates.com customers are presented with a wide-ranging selection of gambling-related books, videos, DVDs, games and accessories. Look at reviews, descriptions, and other details…
- 74The internet is a wonderful place to find free mystery shopping jobs and related information. This $600 million industry offers professional shoppers with the opportunity to work flexible hours and earn money while doing it. A wealth of information on free mystery shopping jobs is just a click away. In…
- 74Succeeding in business can be a hassle and a headache without the right tools. This is especially true when dealing with ecommerce. Regardless of the market, service, or goods being offered, the one tool that is essential to the success of every online ecommerce business is a reliable ecommerce shopping…
- 73Easy online shopping for motorcycle parts. In buying motorcycle parts and accessories remember that the time spent in studying the motorcycle part is well worth it. There are lot of companies who offer more and provide less benefits and its always the same excuse when something goes wrong--We will check…
Share Your Thoughts
Category: Tips Articles