Global Warming Updates December 20,2012
Climate Changes Updates 20 December
1) Effects of Climate Change On Birds Worsened by Housing Development
2) The road to 2015: Where next for the international climate talks?
3) Obama: Climate change shift down to my kids
4) Geothermal potential could fill Japan’s nuclear gap
5) Climate change a priority for Obama’s second term
6) Met Office sees 2013 likely to be one of warmest on record
7) Leaked Draft of UN Climate Report Admits then Evades Role of Solar Cycles in Climate Change says Friends of Science
8) Sweltering morning before temperature plunges
9) Norway to bolster ‘climate first aid’
10) Call for cap on solar to limit power price rises
11) Which State Leads the the Solar Power Race?
12) We and the ancient Mayans share the same environmental concerns
13) Insight: bark-beetle outbreaks harm forest carbon stocks
14) Climate studies flag trouble for Mexico farmers
15) From a best-selling novelist, something rare: A plot built around climate change
16) How Will the Wetlands Respond to Climate Change?
- 99Climate Change Updates April 19, 2013 World Bank President: Climate Change Is Urgent 'Today' Problem http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/2013/04/world-bank-president-climate-change-is-urgent-today-problem.html "If we have any hope of keeping climate change below two degrees celsius, the peak year of carbon emission has to be 2016," said Jim Yong Kim, president of the World Bank. "So…
- 98Climate Change Updates May 29- 31, 2013 EU's greenhouse gas emissions sink to lowest since 1990 http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/29/us-eu-emissions-idUSBRE94S0EV20130529?feedType=RSSHYPERLINK "http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/29/us-eu-emissions-idUSBRE94S0EV20130529?feedType=RSS&feedName=environmentNews"&HYPERLINK "http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/29/us-eu-emissions-idUSBRE94S0EV20130529?feedType=RSS&feedName=environmentNews"feedName=environmentNews The 2011 decline, which coincided with a 1.6 percent rise in GDP, was the result of a relatively mild winter, the agency said. It followed a rise in 2010…
- 98Climate Updates April 25, 2013 At Stanford, Al Gore connects climate change inaction to political dysfunction http://news.stanford.edu/news/2013/april/gore-climate-democracy-042413.html "Our democracy has been hacked. The operating system has been taken over." That was the message former Vice President Al Gore brought to Stanford Tuesday night. In a far-reaching, impassioned…
Share Your Thoughts
Category: Global Warming