Global Warming Updates February 11, 2014
Climate Changes Updates 11 February 2014
1. Climate change means we will have to get used to flooding
2. Climate-change skepticism’s funding sources are obscure
3. Tunisia Recognizes Climate Change In Its Constitution
4. The Crushing Cost of Climate Change: Why We Must Rethink America’s Infrastructure Investments
5. Why Is Climate Change Denier Owen Paterson Still in His Job?
6. Con Edison to Calculate Benefits Of Preparing Utility for Climate Change
8. Obama, Hollande Cooperate on 2015 Global Climate Change Pact
9. Newell: Climate change impacts winter sports
10. Ed Miliband: Climate change will bring more flooding
11. ‘Wind power causes climate change’ shown to be so much hot air
12. David Suzuki: Will thorium save us from climate change?
13. Maps Reveal Expected Redistribution Of Global Species Due To Climate Change
14. Can photos of ice help translate the science of climate change?
15. California vows to press ahead with climate change programs
16. Margaret Lavin: Parents can promote positive school climate change
17. Davey calls for urgency in warning over climate change crisis
18. Lion Tamarins versus Climate Change
19. Chasing the Biggest Story on Earth
20. El Niño may make 2014 the hottest year on record
- US plans for tougher carbon pollution cuts gather pace
22. Obama faces new Congress challenge on coal curbs
- Rich – poor divide ‘main question’ at UN climate talks says Korolec
- David Cameron: climate change a ‘serious threat’
- California’s rate of CO2 cuts ‘need to be doubled’ after 2020 –
- Is global warming hiding in the Pacific Ocean?
- 100Climate Changes Updates 1-4 November 2014 Veteran campaigner slams Shell’s “Jekyll and Hyde” climate stance - See more at: http://www.rtcc.org/2014/11/04/veteran-campaigner-slams-shells-jekyll-and-hyde-climate-stance/#sthash.uugw6Btr.dpuf Legal “guardian angels” praised by world’s poorest for climate advice - See more at: http://www.rtcc.org/2014/11/04/legal-guardian-angels-praised-by-worlds-poorest-for-climate-advice/#sthash.l6TTApej.dpuf Watered down UN climate science report is still important - See more at: http://www.rtcc.org/2014/11/04/watered-down-un-climate-science-report-is-still-important/#sthash.gp2j8IRK.dpuf Could…
- 100Climate Changes Updates 21 October 2014 Sweden pledges $500m to Green Climate Fund http://www.rtcc.org/2014/10/21/sweden-pledges-500m-to-green-climate-fund/ Drought risks adding a toxic mix to Lebanon’s security crisis – http://www.rtcc.org/2014/10/21/drought-and-syrian-civil-war-threaten-lebanons-stability/#sthash.MM6Th8Se.dpuf Earth on course for hottest year since 1880 http://www.rtcc.org/2014/10/21/earth-on-course-for-hottest-year-since-1880/ Marshall Islands poet says youth must lead climate fight http://www.rtcc.org/2014/10/22/marshall-islands-poet-says-youth-must-lead-climate-fight/#sthash.7JlCOcEI.dpuf Sweden rated as ‘world’s greenest…
- 100Climate Changes Updates 16-19 October 2014 1. The element that causes arguments http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-29661615 2. Giant sequoias may surprise us in a warmer future http://www.fresnobee.com/2014/10/18/4184871_giant-sequoias-may-surprise-us.html?rh=1 3. Despite China’s improved energy efficiency, rapid growth is still leading to increased CO2 emissions http://www.pri.org/stories/2014-10-18/despite-china-s-improved-energy-efficiency-rapid-growth-still-leading-increased 4. Melting Arctic ice link to extreme weather explored http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-north-west-wales-29666265…
Share Your Thoughts
Category: Global Warming