Global Warming Updates March 31,2014
Climate Changes Updates March 31, 2014
1. Climate change threatens India’s economy, food security: IPCC
2. Climate change warnings met with denial from Ottawa, NDP says
3. Why adapting to climate change is so difficult
4. Climate change report: five key points
5. Climate Change Damages Are Happening Now & More Severe Impacts Are Coming if We Don’t Act Aggressively
6. National Science Foundation funded climate change musical to tune of $700,000
- The new IPCC climate change report makes it official: We are flirting with self-destruction
8. No one and nowhere immune to climate change: UN
10. The Latest on Climate Change’s Impacts and Other Fascinating News on the Web
12. Costs of climate change steep but tough to tally
13. How Climate Change Brings Disaster For The World’s Poor: UN Report
14. Climate change to leave no one on planet ‘untouched,’ IPCC chief
16. What would it look like if we took global warming seriously?
17. CBS’s Norah O’Donnell Smears Global Warming Skeptics as ‘Deniers’
18. Can you make gasoline that slows down global warming? Google Ventures thinks so
19. Will Global Warming Bring About ‘The Walking Dead’?
20. Nate Silver’s FiveThirtyEight Is Now Arguing With Itself on Global Warming
21. UN Panel: 8 Reasons to Worry About Global Warming
22. Global warming worsens food, hunger problems, UN panel says
23. GLOBAL WARMING? WHAT GLOBAL WARMING?
24. WHEN DID ANTHROPOGENIC GLOBAL WARMING BEGIN?
25. Europe-Africa Partnership To Study Global Warming From Space
26. A History of the Disastrous Global Warming Hoax
27. Environment Groups Plan to Oppose Laos Mega Dams
28. Shembe church in row with environmentalists
- 99Climate Changes Updates 24-25 March 2015 Ted Cruz: 'Global Warming Alarmists Are The Equivalent Of The Flat-Earthers' http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/25/ted-cruz-global-warming_n_6940188.html One satellite data set is underestimating global warming http://www.theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2015/mar/25/one-satellite-data-set-is-underestimating-global-warming Fox News Guest Columnist: 'Concussions Have Become The New Global Warming' http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/25/fox-news-concussions-global-warming-climate-change_n_6939490.html Ted Cruz says satellite data show the globe isn’t warming. This…
- 98Climate Changes Updates 1-3 February 2015 Sport issued with climate warning at Australian Open - See more at: http://www.rtcc.org/2015/01/30/sport-issued-with-climate-warning-at-australian-open/#sthash.ZheEi9XR.dpuf UN targets draft of Paris climate deal by 13 February - See more at: http://www.rtcc.org/2015/01/30/pressure-on-to-finish-draft-paris-climate-deal-in-february/#sthash.doX4yr86.dpuf UN: 2014 was the hottest year on record http://www.rtcc.org/2015/02/02/un-2014-was-the-hottest-year-on-record/ Britons feel more threatened by Russia than…
- 98Climate Changes Updates 24-28 December 2015 1. The Last King of Coal Makes His Stand as Mines Vanish Around Him http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-12-28/the-last-king-of-coal-makes-his-stand-as-mines-vanish-around-him 2. Xcel CEO leans on Midwest wind power to close gap with coal, gas http://www.eenews.net/stories/1060030001 3. Experts Explain Why 2015 Is A Warm One For Earth's Climate http://www.npr.org/2015/12/28/461247410/experts-explain-why-2015-is-a-warm-one-for-earths-climate?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=science&utm_medium=social&utm_term=nprnews CLIMATE…
Share Your Thoughts
Category: Global Warming