Global Warming Updates November 26, 2013
Climate Changes Updates 26 November 2013
1) Teenager Takes a High Stand against Climate Change
2) Rejecting Man’s Bid For Refugee Status, Court Rules Climate Change Is Not ‘Persecution’
3) The US and China Play Chicken Over Climate Change
4) Ioane Teitiota, Kiribati Man, Sees Climate Change Refugee Claim Rejected By New Zealand Judge
5) Pacific faces big economic losses from climate change: ADB
6) DOD Wraps Climate Change Response into Master Plans
7) East Asia Needs United Approach to Climate Change
8) Can You Talk Turkey With Your Climate-Change-Denying Relatives This Thanksgiving?
9) Happy 5th Birthday Climate Change Act: Don’t forget the 4th budget
10) Happy Birthday Climate Change Act
11) The poverty of targetism: Five years of the UK Climate Change Act
12) Weight of climate change as the safety net unravels
13) The Climate Change Act: Speaking Truth to Power?
14) Who should pay for climate change disasters?
15) Global Warming Threatens Pacific Economies, Report Says
16) Creating a ‘climate change garden’
- 96Climate Change Updates April 19, 2013 World Bank President: Climate Change Is Urgent 'Today' Problem http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/2013/04/world-bank-president-climate-change-is-urgent-today-problem.html "If we have any hope of keeping climate change below two degrees celsius, the peak year of carbon emission has to be 2016," said Jim Yong Kim, president of the World Bank. "So…
- 95Climate Changes Updates 16-17 February 2015 India’s solar targets ‘ambitious but achievable’ – UN climate envoy - See more at: http://www.rtcc.org/2015/02/16/indias-solar-targets-ambitious-but-achievable-un-green-cities-envoy/#sthash.MCmQIRnY.dpuf Catholics across globe to hold 40-day fast for the climate - See more at: http://www.rtcc.org/2015/02/17/catholics-across-globe-to-hold-40-day-fast-for-the-climate/#sthash.r5eMOHNZ.dpuf G20 climate pledges likely to determine success of Paris summit - See more at:…
- 94Climate Updates April 25, 2013 At Stanford, Al Gore connects climate change inaction to political dysfunction http://news.stanford.edu/news/2013/april/gore-climate-democracy-042413.html "Our democracy has been hacked. The operating system has been taken over." That was the message former Vice President Al Gore brought to Stanford Tuesday night. In a far-reaching, impassioned…
Share Your Thoughts
Category: Global Warming