Global Warming Updates October 23, 2013
Climate Changes Updates 23 October 2013
1) It’s easy to keep U.S. carbon emissions flat. Sadly, that’s not enough.
2) Major Study Projects No Long-Term Climate Benefit From Shale Gas Revolution
3) Methane leaks are undermining the shale-gas boom. Here’s how to fix that.
- VIEW: Global warming is real —S P Seth
- Fathom spotlight: Shipping and climate change – friend or foe?
6) Fox News defends global warming false balance by denying the 97% consensus
7) Global Climate-Change Finance Fell Last Year, Study Shows
8) Mystery of the ‘Missing’ Global Warming
9) Reversing climate change even more difficult than it might sound
- Liberal Denial on Climate Change and Energy
11) One Year After Sandy—Ignoring Climate Change at Our Own Peril
12) Life on the Edge of Climate Change: An Up Close Look at Being Climate Refugees
13) Harvard’s Silence on Climate Change: Donor Savvy or Bad Strategy?
14) Ron Johnson’s climate change denials may not fly with voters
15) UN urges more collaboration against climate change
16) United States urges flexibility in new global climate deal
17) U.S. Rejects Rigid Rules as ‘Roadblock’ to Climate Treaty
18) Australia fire crews face extreme weather in NSW
19) People Don’t Put a High Value On Climate Protection
- Climate leaders face “Custer’s last stand” as UN talks approach
- USA reveals red lines for 2015 climate change deal
- 100Climate Changes Updates 8-10 December 2014 1. Melting Antarctica glaciers dropping Mount Everest worth of ice into sea, Scientist says http://www.inferse.com/20811/melting-antarctica-glaciers-dropping-mount-everest-worth-ice-sea-scientist-says/ 2. The Secret Deal to Save the Planet http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-secret-deal-to-save-the-planet-20141209 3. Green Climate Fund to back energy 'paradigm shift': director http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/12/10/us-climatechange-energy-idUKKBN0JO14620141210 4. Workers must lead transition to green economy, unions…
- 100Climate Changes Updates 20-25 October 2015 1. Beyond the Headlines http://loe.org/shows/segments.html?programID=15-P13-00043&segmentID=5 2. States sue to block EPA’s pollution rule — even as some try to comply https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/states-sue-to-block-epas-pollution-rules--even-as-some-try-to-comply/2015/10/23/1002a1de-79c6-11e5-b9c1-f03c48c96ac2_story.html 3. Climate change cannot be a partisan issue http://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/op-ed/article41324724.html 4. Congressional skeptic on global warming demands records from U.S. climate scientists http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2015/10/23/congressional-skeptic-on-global-warming-demands-records-from-u-s-climate-scientists/?postshare=1741445691560607 5. …
- 100Climate Changes Updates 24-25 March 2015 Ted Cruz: 'Global Warming Alarmists Are The Equivalent Of The Flat-Earthers' http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/25/ted-cruz-global-warming_n_6940188.html One satellite data set is underestimating global warming http://www.theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2015/mar/25/one-satellite-data-set-is-underestimating-global-warming Fox News Guest Columnist: 'Concussions Have Become The New Global Warming' http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/25/fox-news-concussions-global-warming-climate-change_n_6939490.html Ted Cruz says satellite data show the globe isn’t warming. This…
Share Your Thoughts
Category: Global Warming