Global Warming Updates October 7-8, 2013
Climate Changes Updates 7-8 October 2013
1) Does the IPCC need to change how it works?
2) US Strong launches campaign to create federal fund to cover extreme weather disasters
3) What are the potential impacts of climate change for the UK?
4) How to Slice a Global Carbon Pie?
5) Obama climate adviser Zichal to step down: officials
6) Buddhist Leaders Look Towards Climate Action for Awakening
7) Implementing global aviation emissions plan no simple task
8) Climate change talks: Who’s looking at India’s carbon budget plans & why is it important?
9) Aid offered by Scottish government for climate change harm
10) Carbon innovation hub to open in Edinburgh
11) EU hails ICAO plan for global green tax on aviation
12) Terrestrial Ecosystems at Risk of Major Shifts as Temperatures Increase
13) Making Martian Clouds On Earth: Clouds On Mars Form in Much More Humid Conditions Than Clouds On Earth
14) Hurricane Sandy’s Impact On New Jersey Coastal Wetlands, One Year Later
15) Air Pollution and Psychological Distress During Pregnancy
16) Plant Diversity May Affect Climate–vegetation Interaction
17) Iron Melt Network Helped Grow Earth’s Core, Study Suggests
18) A rough guide to the components of Earth’s Climate System
19) NSW temperatures may hit 40 degrees on Thursday prompting extreme fire warnings
20) Keep calm and save the Earth
- Scots set to push climate justice agenda at landmark summit
- World Bank and IMF stress urgency of climate action
- What next for EU climate diplomacy after aviation compromise?
- Australia’s Climate Council generates $1m from crowdfunding –
- Is business ready to confront climate change?
- 91Climate Changes Updates 26-27 January 2015 1. Senate blocks measure to build Keystone XL pipeline; discussions will continue http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/senate-blocks-measure-to-build-keystone-xl-pipeline-discussions-will-continue/2015/01/26/a6ba4968-a5b1-11e4-a2b2-776095f393b2_story.html 2. Bloomberg, Paulson and Steyer release bipartisan report on climate change risks to Midwest http://www.eenews.net/stories/1060012255 3. Charlie Baker’s challenge: keeping power affordable — and green http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/editorials/2015/01/26/charlie-baker-challenge-keeping-power-affordable-and-green/GwYCtsepFakFChmkvELZmN/story.html 4. Once-in-a-lifetime chance to face…
- 91Climate Changes Updates 16-17 February 2015 India’s solar targets ‘ambitious but achievable’ – UN climate envoy - See more at: http://www.rtcc.org/2015/02/16/indias-solar-targets-ambitious-but-achievable-un-green-cities-envoy/#sthash.MCmQIRnY.dpuf Catholics across globe to hold 40-day fast for the climate - See more at: http://www.rtcc.org/2015/02/17/catholics-across-globe-to-hold-40-day-fast-for-the-climate/#sthash.r5eMOHNZ.dpuf G20 climate pledges likely to determine success of Paris summit - See more at:…
- 91Climate Changes Updates 18-19 March 2015 Australia's Farmers Challenged by Climate Change http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/australia-s-farmers-challenged-by-climate-change/ Climate change as ART: Stunning images reveal the Earth’s ecosystem as a colourful ‘painted’ globe http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3003134/Climate-change-ART-Stunning-images-reveal-Earth-s-ecosystem-colourful-painted-globe.html#ixzz3UtUZDppN Natural factors cause global climate change, speaker tells Akron Roundtable http://www.ohio.com/news/local/natural-factors-cause-global-climate-change-speaker-tells-akron-roundtable-1.576367 The Tournament Of Cute Animals Threatened By Climate Change http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2015/03/19/3632206/march-sadness/…
Share Your Thoughts
Category: Global Warming