New Website Launched for Consumer Finance and Education
Credit Card Management Services, Inc. is a fully licensed 501(c)(3), non-profit, credit counseling agency whose mission is to provide compassionate, professional debt management counseling and education in an ethical manner with efficient, timely and problem-solving client support.
Since 1996, CCMS has helped thousands of consumers gain financial stability through credit counseling, personal finance education and debt management solutions. Located in West Palm Beach, CCMS provides our services to consumers in over 40 states. CCMS prides itself in being a customer-service oriented, education-driven agency.
CCMS offers credit counseling, budget analysis and personal finance education to all consumers that seek our assistance. Consumers that contact CCMS are directed to one of our certified credit counselors who review their unique financial situation. During this initial counseling session a credit counselor will review a client’s current outstanding financial obligations, both secured and unsecured, as well as their monthly budget. Our counselors carefully analyze and assess the client’s financial situation and recommend a course of action that helps them meet their financial needs.
CCMS provides debt management plans to those clients that show significant need. The debt management plan, in most cases, allows consumers to reduce their monthly payments and interest rates while giving them a fresh start on paying off delinquent accounts. When combined with effective credit counseling, a debt management plan can provide consumers with the tools to become and – more importantly- stay debt free.
CCMS believes that a proactive approach to education and counseling is the best approach. In addition to providing credit and budgeting counseling on an individual basis, CCMS also participates in local housing fairs, credit seminars and similar events to help promote financial awareness. CCMS offers free, on-site budgeting, personal finance and credit seminars to local schools, community development corporations and community groups in the South Florida area.
Please visit the website at http://www.debthelper.com
Lisa was hired by CCMS in February, 2009 as a customer service representative. She learned very quickly and was a big part of the renaissance of that department through hard work and dedication. Lisa was selected for the Counseling Department in the summer of 2009 and in January, 2009 was promoted to her current position as Counseling Manager.
As a counselor, Lisa quickly became a leader and advocate for her clients. As manager, she has organized the department to provide maximum coverage and a new system where 94% of incoming calls to the Counseling Department are answered by a live person. Lisa also played a huge roll in the design and feel of our website.
Despite her many assignments and projects, Lisa always has time to work with her current clients. She received many complementary client testimonials concerning the professional handling of the debt management program, but more importantly praising Lisa’s caring, personal and caring touch.
Copyright 2009 Credit Card Management Services, Inc.
Written by: Lisa Lambert
User Review( votes)
- 76Credit cards, personal loans, mortgages and other forms of personal credit are an everyday part of financial life for all UK consumers. Looking at the figures for UK personal debt shows that Britain appears to be addicted to borrowing money and still continues obtaining more from the financial institutions. By…
- 74The airwaves these days seem to be full of advertisements for consumers to obtain their credit reports and also apply for credit cards. Apart from encouraging consumers to obtain their credit reports, consumers are not told and do not fully understand why it is that important. Most people, after all,…
- 73Moneynet, the personal finance specialist, is expanding its range of product guides to include financial lifestyle information to appeal to families, students and other consumer markets. Moneynet, the most established consumer research website in the UK has taken the initiative in response to concerns that consumers are becoming alienated by…
- 71In the world of finances it is all about managing debt to maximize one’s buying power. Since a consumer’s credit score has a direct correlation on any financing or loan authorization, reviewing the accuracy of a credit report is a consumer savvy. Consequently, managing one’s personal finances for a better…
- 70Unfortunately, those people who have poor credit ratings, even those who are trying to reform their ways, are rarely taken seriously when trying to conduct normal transactions. A bad credit rating can make it exceedingly difficult to get important financing, such as car loans, mortgages, and credit cards. Fortunately, a bad…
- 67Navigating the emotional and financial minefield of divorce is one of the toughest things you’ll ever do. Here’s a somewhat disheartening and sobering fact: the divorce rate in Canada has doubled from that of the early 70s. While the legalities of getting a divorce may have become somewhat easier in…
- 67Let's face it - currency isn't green anymore. Currency is a slab of rectangular plastic decorated in goldfish, landscapes, paintings or whatever - sporting a magical black strip on the rear side. Plastic is convenient, but dangerous. However, there are instances when credit cards can prove to be necessary. Emergencies,…
- 67For months, we were trigger-swipe happy, putting our groceries, clothes, holidays and service charges on our credit cards. We wanted mortgages, we took out loans, we watched Property Ladder and What Not To Wear. Whether you were born middle class, had middle class aspirations, you became middle class through your…
Share Your Thoughts
Category: Tips Articles