Climate Changes Updates April 16, 2014
1. Edmonds 2010 Climate Change Action Plan: Where are we, four years later?
2. All Hands On Deck For Climate Change
3. Dems press Kerry on Keystone: Face ‘reality of climate change’
4. Using artwork to address climate change
5. Nobel laureates condemn Keystone as climate-change trigger
6. Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
7. President Obama’s EPA regional administrator: climate change a serious threat to Southeastern families
8. Turn the tide on climate change: Try vegan for Earth Day
9. Don’t censor climate-change skeptics: Letter
10. “Years of Living Dangerously” host on the climate change stories we need to tell
11. New Study Shows Link Between Climate Change And California Drought
12. A backup plan for climate change
13. UMD Climate Research Capabilities Potential Resource for Maryland and the Nation
14. China’s Urbanization Plan — Sustainable Development?
15. Egypt: SIS Contributes to Raising Awareness of Sustainable Development
16. UAE among top 5 countries in sustainablity education — expert
17. There’s ‘No Government-Wide Mechanism’ to Determine How Much Federal Environmental Assessments Actually Cost
18. Another week, another report
19. Attention Climate Change Skeptics: Man-made Emissions Cause Global Warming
20. Letter: State’s mascots must fear global warming, right?
21. Global warming will kill: Ludlam
22. Global Warming: A Convenient Fiction