Skip to content
Climate Changes Updates 23 April
1. Johnson & Johnson reduces CO2 emissions by 6% in two years
2. Local production key to solving environmental crisis says ICLEI
Governments and observer organizations to meet in Bonn to discuss
2015 global climate agreement, raising pre-2020 ambition
4. Can EU climate leadership survive next round of UN talks?
5. MPs apologise to Pacific over NZ failure to sign climate change pact
Climate Change Hangs on Nations’ Cooperation
7. A way to curb global warming: Suck carbon emissions right out of the air?
8. EPA criticizes environmental review of Keystone XL pipeline
9. Leave the ocean garbage alone: we need to stop polluting first
10. Fracking? Not in my back yard (or yours)
11. Has the western world exported cancer to China?
12. Climate Change Means Doom for Snowshoe Hares
13. U.S. should do more on climate change to aid economy – UN’s Figueres
14. Bangladesh pushes adaptation strategy as climate fears grow
15. How should we communicate climate change?
16. Saudi Arabia blocks climate change from UN poverty goals
17. Malaria: biting into the climate change debate
18. Guy Callendar’s groundbreaking scientific paper on man-made global warming is 75 years old
19. UN Urges Member Nations Renew Pledges to Respect Earth
20. Insights Into Deadly Coral Bleaching Could Help Preserve Reefs: Surprising Result from Study of 1893 World’s Fair Corals