Climate Changes Updates 15 August 2013
1) Ancient climate change picked the crops we eat today
2) Can Extreme Weather Make Climate Change Worse?
3) Extreme Heat May Aggravate Gastrointestinal Problems
4) Scientists have a moral obligation to take action on climate change
5) On climate change, Obama, EPA plan action without Congress
6) Climate plan presented to help reach ambitious emissions targets
7) Heat Waves to Become Much More Frequent and Severe
8) Modelling finds $4b hole in Coalition climate policy
9) Humble plants may save the planet
10) Heatwaves will become more common
11) Reducing soot and methane emissions may not make as big of an impact as previously thought
12) Farmers Increasing Resilience to Climate Change by Diversifying Crops
13) Antarctic Warmed Its Way Out of The Last Ice Age
14) Businesses urged to brace for extreme heat waves
15) A vicious cycle: Could droughts and storms make climate change worse?
- UN talks on 2015 climate deal must “shift gear” warn officials
- Heat waves to quadruple by 2040, regardless of emissions cuts
- Will climate change hit maize and wheat production?
- UN launches 2013 climate change photo contest
20) Climate change hastened ancient civilisations’ collapse: study
21) Comparing the parties’ climate change and renewables policies
22) USA distrust of climate change an ignorant denial