Climate Changes Updates 7-9 December
1. Greenland Ice Sheet Carries Evidence of Increased Atmospheric Acidity
2. NASA’s Van Allen Probes Reveal New Dynamics of Earth’s Radiation Belts
3. Haymeadows Are Good for the Environment Say Researchers
4. Kyoto Protocol extended in Doha, but doubts over short term climate ambition
5. Doha climate deal: EU, USA, Russia, Brazil, Africa & Pacific Island reaction
6. Greenpeace, WWF, Oxfam & Climate Action International reax to Doha deal
7. UN climate talks: Why is loss and damage so controversial?
8. Clock ticking for UN climate talks as tempers fray in Doha
9. Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain & UAE make mysterious climate pledge
10. UN climate talks: Why is loss and damage so controversial?
11. COP18 Live: Latest news from Day 12 of Doha climate summit
12. COP18 Live: Latest news from Day 11 of Doha climate summit
13. Better Science to Hone Climate Change Warnings
14. Doha climate talks throw lifeline to Kyoto Protocol
15. Doha climate talks end with a whimper
16. Can science save us?
17. Doha climate talks head for failure on rich, poor divide
Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/environment/climate-change/doha-climate-talks-head-for-failure-on-rich-poor-divide-20121208-2b1u4.html#ixzz2EcQkKYmP
18. Five degrees hotter?
19. Powerful quake shakes buildings in Japan
20. Searing heat, then a gusty change
21. Green groups warn of Doha failure as aid pledges fall short
Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/environment/climate-change/green-groups-warn-of-doha-failure-as-aid-pledges-fall-short-20121207-2ayuv.html#ixzz2EcRPX62h
22. Climate Change Update: Reports Show Growing Risks
23. UK and Germany launch new fund to help poor nations cut emissions
24. Doha 2012: Ed Davey agrees to ‘modest’ climate deal costing Britain billions
25. The climate talks bring pain, not gain
26. Doha: climate change talks end with compensation deal for poor nations that could cost billions
27. Climate change deal agreed at Doha talks
28. Doha: Climate change deal limping towards ‘disappointing’ conclusion
29. Doha climate conference opens gateway to greater ambition and action on climate change