Climate Changes Updates 7 January 2013
1) Climate change still real despite cold snap
2) Is Climate Change Causing These Brutal Temperatures?
3) Warring Dogmas Block Climate-Change Progress
4) The pitfalls of analysing media coverage of climate change, in three graphs
5) Climate Change Could Cause Deep Water Die-Off
6) MSNBC’s Alex Wagner Reminds ‘Climate Change Denier’ Inhofe That Oklahoma Is Hot in the Summer
7) Climate change may slug leaping sea snails
8) Is climate change responsible for record cold in U.S.?
9) Longmeadow man watches climate change push Alaskan town to the water’s edge
10) Bitter cold blasts Chicago, a city fighting climate change
11) How ESPN Is Mainstreaming Climate Change Denialism
12) New York Yankees’ Mark Teixeira Tweets About Climate Change
13) It’s cold- Is there climate change?
14) Conservative MP Peter Braid Says Extreme Weather And Climate Change Linked
15) Conservation biologist to speak on solutions to climate change
16) CNN’s Crossfire Dredges Up Climate Change Denial During “Backwards” Debate
17) Climate change adaptation takes root in Peruvian coffee farms
18) Tony Abbott’s advisor Maurice Newman shows a different kind of climate change madness
19) Movin’ On Up: Fueled by Climate Change, Florida’s Mangroves Creep North