Climate Changes Updates March 11, 2014
1.Four reasons why the fight against climate change is likely to fail
2.How talking about climate change might actually help Democrats win elections
3. Climate change links vanish from DENR website
4.Climate change body chief: ‘bad guys’ won after the ‘good guys’ lay down
5.Climate change and sensitivity: not all Watts are equal
6.Newest Climate Change Victim: Fish Are Being Stunted By Warmer Oceans
7.Senators conclude all-night climate change talkathon
8.The thirsty West: Can Tucson survive climate change?
10. The US military leads on climate change
11. Pentagon Calls Climate Change Impacts “Threat Multipliers,” Could Enable Terrorism
12. Democrats’ climate-change filibuster is nothing but a lot of hot air
13. The Insiders: The Democrats’ disconnect on global warming
14. What’s going on with global warming and Antarctica’s growing sea ice?
15. For EPA’s Global Warming Rules, Will ‘Next Year’ Mean ‘Never’?
16. Wikipedia on Global Warming
17. Michelle Obama’s Food Police Take on Global Warming
18. Global warming: 97% bunk
19. GAO: Climate Change Threatens Energy Infrastructure
21. Keystone XL pipeline makes sense
22. Emissions Pioneer Losing Clout as EU Ban Looms: Carbon & Climate
23. The climate-change agenda heats up