Climate Changes Updates May 14, 2014
1. April Was 2nd Warmest Globally; Average for U.S.
2. Four-Star Warning: Generals Dub Climate Change a Security Risk
3. Joe Manchin: Both sides have climate ‘deniers’
4. Wilderness campaigner’s obsession with ‘place’ led to symphony about climate change
5. Our View: Regarding climate change
6. Report: Climate Change Poses Security Threat
7. 3 ways Iowa can prepare for, reduce impact of climate change
8. NC needs a stronger response to climate change
9. Has Marco Rubio backtracked on climate change?
10. Showtime film on climate change puts Gov. Inslee in favorable activist light
11. An unpalatable truth
12. Climate change could move Joshua trees north
13. Obama Views Climate Change As Part of His Legacy
14. Climate Change: Prophets and Deniers
15. China Coal Addiction May Make Climate Change Solutions Impossible
16. What Does Climate Change Mean For Europe’s Wine Industry?
17. UW students keep pressure on divestment for climate change
18. Myanmar Wakes Up to Climate Change
19. Research centre gets $9m to study coastal climate change risks
20. CSIRO climate research takes big hit in Budget
21. Tony Abbott’s ‘extreme’ climate stance sets back policy decades, critics say