Climate Changes Updates 28-30 November 2013
1) Ground Zero for climate change in Alaska
2) Roll on the green revolution
3) Climate change: No longer electoral Kryptonite!
4) One-stop Shop for Everything Climate Change
5) What if they named hurricanes after climate change denying members of Congress?
6) Climate change is increasing the intensity of extreme weather events
7) Divestment in Fossil Fuels Pushed in Response to Climate-Change Inaction
8) $7 Trillion to Fight Climate Change?
9) Climate Change and Africa’s development: A challenge of all times
10) Billionaire to raise pressure on Keystone
11) New fund to build climate resilience in Asian cities
12) EPA Regulatory Agenda Emphasizes Climate Change, Chemical Security, Clean Water, Air
13) Researchers say Arctic Ocean leaking methane at an alarming rate
14) ‘Climate Casino’: An Overview of Global Warming
15) ‘Climate changes increasing workload on women’
- How can Peru make next year’s climate summit a success?
- Kofi Annan: ‘just one more shot’ to prevent dangerous warming
- Global warming ‘hard to reverse’ say scientists
- US taxpayers will foot bill for climate change inaction
- Global warming ‘slowdowns’ will be frequent say UK scientists
- Where will the money for climate change action come from?
- The path to Paris will be tough, agree UN climate chiefs past and present