Shopping can be a pleasure or a chore. However you look at it, use these five tips to save money and look
1. Dress well. In order to spend less and buy wisely, dress up in comfortable clothes. It’s the same concept as going to the grocery store on a full stomach.
2. Shop with a plan. Know exactly what you need and how much you can spend. Write it down. Create a budget.
3. Keep an ongoing list of needs in your closet. As you dress each morning, note items needed to better complete outfits.
4. Before you make a purchase ask yourself, “Does this match my wardrobe in terms of color, style and price?
Is this on my needs list? How many ways can I wear this item?”
5. Shop first at high-end mass merchants, outlet malls, and off-priced stores for basics such as tees, shirts and pants. You’ll then have more money for seasonal updates like jackets or accessories.
About the Author
Manage Your Wardrobe System and a FREE “50 Ways to Manage Your Time” tips booklet at http://www.ineedmoretime.com
Written by: Barbara Myers